Friday, October 17, 2008

The Combine's Are Meandering Around In A Maze Of Corn?





Corn, Stalks, Corn, More Stalks, More Corn; It's everywhere! Since this years harvest is so late, the FB's (Farm Boy's) have had to kick it into double, triple, even quadruple over time. Trying to get all of the crops cut, dried, and put into their proper resting place in the grain bins, where it will stay until BDW (Big Daddy Wayne, formally known as FIL) gives the FB's the a-ok to move it out. Time out, I am getting ahead of myself. But back to the narrative at hand. The focus now is CUTTING THAT CORN! It's time to hustle, put those game face's on.

*Ring* *Ring* Please excuse my rudeness, but I have to cut it short, HH just called and I have to move the diesel tank.

Sincerely,
Farming Fabulously

Seafood recipe will be posted soon...Stay tuned...

No comments: