Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Local Farmer Friend



Since it is nearing the end of November and there is beginning to get a piercing chill in the air, that is quite pungent. I have a tendency to "subconsciously" prepare for our hibernation months to come. Thus, attempting to stay in the comfort of our toasty humble-abode as much as possible (except for an occasional Starbucks run, of coarse). So when I received these pic's from a local farmer friend of ours, I was ecstatic! He must know that I suffer from arctic, bitter, frigid, numbing, polar weather phobia. Hence, not wanting me to trigger any physiological repercussions, from the 0 degree weather. He went above and beyond, sending us pictures of their harvest operation. Giving my alluring two readers, something besides recipes to enjoy. Thank you kind sir, for sharing your marvelous pictures with the farmstead.

Sincerely,
Farming Fabulously





No comments: