Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What On Earth Is This Bloody Contraption?



No, this is not a alien space craft sent to earth to capture all of the neon squire population. Infact, this is a John Deere 4730 Self-Propelled Sprayer, I think. This machine has a 800 gallon tank capacity, a 100 ft. of boom width, is GreenStar™ Ready, has a cab air quality system, SprayStar™ on-board diagnostics, 245 hp turbocharged PowerTech Plus™ 6.8 L TIER III diesel engine, and has the ability to grab objects weighing up to 3 tons, with its massive arm span (don't make it, or the man operating the machine disgruntled, bad things may happen). This is one bad **s machine!



Can you see the astronomical size of this beast?


Passed this point a raping voice is required
____________________________________________

Ya, I'm a working farmer.
How do you do?
I got a little farmstead rep n tale for you.
I'm so excited, it's my favorite time of year.
I love to spray the ground,
whacking weeds that are near.
But don't clap your hands,
to the stompin of the feet,
because Yahey's like me,
he can't keep a steady beat.
no, m mm,

Did you ya see the big ol sprayer?
Did you ya see the big ol sprayer?
Did you ya see the big ol sprayer?
The sprayer that's kill'n weeds?




Oh Yeah, I went there...

Sincerely,
Farming Fabulously

No comments: