Friday, November 12, 2010

It Does Exist


Yesterday evening Baby D and I were leisurely roaming the countryside, when out of now where our youngster begins pointing and squawking at a patch of corn. Now as you all know, I am a wealth of horticultural expertise, so with all of my brilliance, I peer down at my infant and say "Yes honey, that's corn".


However, Baby D was reluctant to go any farther on our voyage until I inspected this certain crop of corn. Well upon further examination, I found what appeared to be a cultivation abnormality. To my bewilderment, there was  non-typical produce growing amongst us.


Needless to say, I am oozing excessive self-esteem towards our tiny tot. The way he perceived this situation, and made himself aware of his vast surroundings by the understanding that has been gained through experience or study is quite baffling to ones mind.

Sincerely,
Farming Fabulously


No comments: