Tuesday, May 12, 2009

HH Is Visiting His "Happy Place".....



Since my hormones have been extremely inconsistent here lately, HH decided that he needed visit his "Happy Place"! This just so happens to be 5.5 hours north, in land of the windmills.



He was thrilled to see all of the Green and Yellow Machinery that was arranged along the assembly lines. Happy as a Lark, he was!



Can you tell which part of the tractor this belongs too?



Yes I know, I really can't tell either. I begin to get dizzy after so many Green and Yellow streaks splattered everywhere.



They definitely get props for cleanliness!



HH really did a wonderful job taking pictures for me. I have many more to show you, but that will be for another post.



Sincerely,
Farming Fabulously

Program Note: Tomorrow I will be revealing a picture that I have hesitated to post for quite sometime. I think I have finally mustered up enough courage to post a, a, a, a, well, you will have to wait and see. Oh the agony!

No comments: