Saturday, January 9, 2010

Hard Core Harvesting!



Baby D and I were MIA from the farming scene for 5 days last week. So when we returned home, the first thing we did was visit daddy in the field. The FB's (Farm Boy's) were so excited to me, I mean Baby D (mommy is now invisible, which I am ok with, considering I have refused to put on makeup since we left the hospital 3.5 weeks ago), that as soon as we pulled into the field, we were bombarded by massive farm equipment! Everyone wanted to see how much Baby D has grown!

Each day with Baby D seizes to amaze me! He has really began to develop his own personality, and priceless facial expressions! Baby D has turned into quite a little man! I know I am going to blink and he will be walking and saying "Daddy and Farming Fabulously" before we know it.




Sincerely,
Farming Fabulously

No comments: